An open boat will take you across the Demerara River into the Kamuni Creek to this legendary Arawak Village
* homestead Farms carved out of the wilderness
* stations where tropical fishes are trapped for overseas Markets
* Amerindian fishing in the Coco Cola colored waters
*variety of Vegetation and see tropical plants
*A variety of birds
* A Picnic Lunch and a swim in the "Black" waters of the Creek.
* Introduction to the "Captain or Chief" of the village
* Tour the settlement
* Learn about the culture and activities of the village
* Visit to a small craft Cooperative producing Baskets and Wooden ware
A final dip into the waters and then we will head homewards along the same route that will, as with all trips into the interior, be an entirely different trip than the one earlier in the day. A return over the Demerara River with the sun setting and a quick drive onto Georgetown will have you back in time for Dinner at your Hotel.
Professional Tour Guide
Lunch & Drinks
Amerindian Craft Shop
Return Transportation (Georgetown)