The scenic tour covers the views of the mighty Essquibo and Demerara Rivers, allowing you to cover legendary landscapes before the magnificent Kaieteur Falls.
The trip starts at 11 a.m. with check-in for departure from Ogle Airstrip at 01:00hrs for 50 minutes to an hour flight over the breath-taking landscape and amazing sceneries of beautiful Guyana. Flying through the tropical rainforest, over rivers of different colors and trees of varying hues to the 226 meters Kaieteur Falls, the highest single drop fall in the world. Hiking the rainforest and viewing the falls from several angles that offer excellent photo opportunities. Lunch and snacks are provided. Returns to city at 5p.m.
Scenes along the route:
* The aerial view of the city of Georgetown and the Demerara River
* CBJ Int’l Airport * Bartica and Essequibo River
* Omai Gold Mines * The Potaro River
* The Pakaraima Mountain Range. * Aerial view of the Kaieteur Falls.
2 Hours Ground time for tour.
DO Dress casual with proper walking shoes or boots, absolutely no high heels or flip flops.
• Be careful of your steps as some areas are slippery
• Stay with the group and for added safety; keep an eye on each other.
• Remember to take your camera, SD cards and videos.
• Take along insect repellant and sun block.
• Keep your trash or place it in the trash bag which will be provided by Rainforest Tours.
DON’T Leave ANY litter ANYWHERE in the park.
• Stray from the tour guide or group.
• Remove ANY flora, fauna or rocks.
• Walk with any valuables
• Give any package or money to residents
• Take any package from the residents.
• Cost Include: Road, Air Transportation & Lunch, Kaieteur National Park permit, Beverage Local and tour Guide.